This adult-friendly teeth straightening method uses a series of clear, custom-made aligners to gradually move crooked, over-spaced or crowded teeth to a better position.
When in place, these comfortable aligners are virtually invisible and, as they can be taken out, you can clean your teeth as normal and eat whatever you fancy.
The following are included in the treatments:
- Free teeth whitening
- Free 1st set of retainers
- 0% finance option
Download the Invisalign Patient App
Invisalign – a step-by-step guide
- We offer a free Invisalign consultation, including photos and x-rays.
- If you are a suitable candidate for this innovative treatment, we take impressions and gather other information about your teeth.
- Advanced 3D technology creates a personalised plan, called a Clincheck, which shows how your teeth will move and their predicted final position.
- When the aligners have been produced, you will wear a different one every 1-2 weeks and this carefully realigns your teeth. You may experience a feeling of pressure when a fresh aligner is fitted, but this is a good sign the treatment is working.
- As the aligners only work while you are actually wearing them, we recommend they are kept in place for at least 22 hours per day.
- Treatment time will depend on your individual case, but the majority of cases are completed in 6-18 months.
As with all teeth straightening methods, you will need to wear a retainer following treatment to prevent your teeth moving back to their original position. The first set of retainers is included in the Invisalign treatment cost, but any additional retainers will cost extra.
When your teeth have been successfully straightened with Invisalign, you can brighten up your smile by taking advantage of our FREE teeth whitening offer.
Jenny’s fabulous new smile – “I am really happy with the results!”
“Having been introduced to the practice through a wedding show for my eldest stepdaughter’s wedding, I saw the Invisalign treatment and what it claimed to be able to do, having very crooked teeth, I didn’t believe I could achieve the results I saw however decided to give it a try. After all the price was so much cheaper than I would have paid for alternative treatments. After 12 months I am delighted with the results I am now the proud owner of a lovely smile. Thanks to Nita and her wonderful team at the Horsford Dental Practice I need never feel self-conscious of my teeth again.”
“I’m really pleased with results. I can now smile with confidence. Everyone at Horsford Dental Practice have been so friendly and made the whole experience a pleasure, Thank you.”
“I have been having Invisalign treatment for just over a year, it’s been a great experience and the staff have been amazing. It’s a very friendly practice and when having treatment they make you feel very much at ease. I would highly recommend them and the Invisalign treatment, my results have been amazing. A real transformation.”