Our brand new, purpose-built practice opened in February 2016, bringing high quality dental care to the Norfolk village of Horsford.
As well as offering essential preventive care and a full range of restorative and cosmetic treatments, we also have a wealth of added features to make looking after your oral health that bit easier.
For your comfort and convenience
- Our own car park with ample spaces, including a disabled parking space near the entrance.
- Excellent disabled access includes an entrance ramp, and a ground floor treatment room and toilet (which are great for parents with buggies too).
- An inviting, spacious waiting room with relaxing music, a television and the latest magazines, which are refreshed every month.
- Appointment reminders via text or email.
- Our paperless practice includes Clinipads in the reception area so you can easily update your records (our helpful reception team are always ready to lend a hand if you need it).
For your care
- Our experienced and friendly dentists, Russell and Nita, have been practising dentistry for over 25 years and are both great listeners.
- Our very own dental health educator.
- Emergency appointments, should the worst happen.
- Dental care for children (with a reduced fee scale for check-ups and treatment on baby teeth).
- Staff who treat nervous patients with warmth and consideration.
- Three air-conditioned surgeries fitted with the latest equipment, including safer dose digital x-rays, intra-oral cameras and a Prophy Flex Air Polishing system.
- Two state-of-the-art decontamination suites for the highest standards of cleanliness and decontamination.
- Rapid denture repairs and emergency appointments.
- Denplan Care and Essentials payment plans to help spread the cost of your dental care.
- We are members of the British Dental Health Foundation and, as well as displaying their leaflets, we receive regular update advice for patients.